and Annual General Meeting
This year’s virtual membership conference is on Thursday 30 September from 1.00pm to 6.30pm.
The event is free to all Fellows, Members and Associates of the Faculty.
The full programme is now available.
This year, we are delighted to be hearing from:
- Sonia Patel, Chief Information Officer, NHS X
- Dan West, Chief Digital Information Officer, Dept of Health, Northern Ireland
- Helen Thomas, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Health and Care, Wales
- Jonathan Cameron, Director of Digital Health Care within the Scottish Government
- Catherine Chronaki, Secretary General at HL7 Europe and President of European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI)
Attendees also have the opportunity to hear from the Faculty, including presentations from:
Primary Healthcare - The clinical implications of poor data quality and how we solve them.
AI – Initial findings from a survey of professional views on AI and machine learning
Allied Health Professionals
Learning health systems (mobilising computable biomedical knowledge)
During the conference the second Faculty AGM will be held. All are welcome to attend.