FCI Population Health Analytics webinar - Thursday 25th June
The next webinar in the Faculty series around COVID-19 will take place on 25th June
On 25th June, 12.30 – 1.30pm, the Faculty of Clinical Informatics will be hosting the next in our series of webinars around COVID-19:
Kent & Medway (place based) approach for population health analytics, hosted by Dr Abraham George, Consultant in Public Health & Educational Supervisor at Kent County Council and a long-term Fellow of the Faculty.
The webinar will cover the data modelling and population health planning approach in Kent and Medway, including the Kent linked dataset (KERNEL) and links to the NIHR Applied Research Collaborations. It will address the IG and joint control aspects and provide some worked examples focused on COVID19, including simulation modelling, hospital based intelligence and analysis of death registrations. The presentations will be followed by Q & A.
· Marc Farr – Chief Analytical Officer East Kent Hospitals Trust
· Chris Farmer – Consultant Nephrologist EKUHFT & prof at University of Kent
· David Whiting – Consultant in Public Health Medway Council (intelligence lead)
· Sarah Overton – Chief Planning Officer and COVID19 Modelling Lead, Kent & Medway CCG
· Peter Lacey – Director, Whole Systems Partnership
If you're an FCI member and would like to join the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you an invitation.